Virginia • North Carolina • South Carolina • Georgia • Florida • Texas
Creation of the Region
The Southern Region was reorganized in 2012 from the Southern Department which was chartered in 1999 to accomodate a number of newly joined BAR units in Virginia and the Carolinas.
Each unit listed below is a member of this department. Those units having their own web site are hyperlinked. If a unit that you are interested in does not have a link, please contact the Public Information Officer for more information.
- 4th Company, Brigade of Foot Guards in America, [BAR Unit #290]
- Detached Field Hospital of His Majesties’ Army in North America, [BAR Unit #281]
- HM 17th Regiment of Foot, Robert Clayton’s Company, [BAR Unit #339]
- Von Trumbach/Bose, Hessian Infantry Regiment, Grenadier Company, [BAR Unit #178]
- North Carolina Volunteers, [BAR Unit #298]
- Regmiento di la Luisiana, [BAR Unit #337]
United States Units
- 2d Virginia Regiment, Alexander’s Coy, [BAR Unit #295]
- Department of the Geographer, [BAR Unit #345]
- Wilkes County, Georgia Militia, Captain John Cunningham’s Company, [BAR Unit #310]
Before contacting someone on this list please read the following statement.
BAR Email Inquiries
||Southern Region Coordinator|
||Public Information Officer|
|The members of the Brigade of the American Revolution (BAR) are all volunteers so please be patient with our replies